El pato y el profesor

25.03.2009 | Author: Andrea Resmini
Sometimes great news has a way of waiting for you back home. We just got back from an energizing 10th Information Architecture Summit in Memphis, Tennessee, to discover that our Big Duck, Eric Reiss, had been elected “Best Professor” for the first intake of the Master in Digital Marketing at the Instituto de Empresa Business School in Madrid, Spain.

The Master is run by the combined talents of 15 brilliant teachers. Eric, an Associate Professor of Usability and Design, was chosen by more than 80% of the graduating class, an exceptional result especially given the fact that Eric is a de facto first-timer at the IE Business School.

Marta Pérez Lidón, Executive Director of the Master in Digital Marketing degree program, wrote Eric a couple of days ago while we were out drinking having the most interesting conversations in Memphis, to tell FatDUX HQ about this coveted award and to share some details.

Eric will accept the award via video-conferencing during the graduation ceremony, which will take place in the University's Aula Magna in Madrid today March 25th around noon. I think there is going to be some drinking involved as well and some secret recipes for a Manhattan, but I don't have all the details and I'm not sure Eric can share. Business is business, after all.

Congratulations, or, as they say in Madrid, felicidades!

Update

Eric Reiss accepts the coveted "Best Professor" award via video at the IE Business School commencement ceremony in Madrid, Spain. Notice the Manhattan in the lower right-hand corner...

eric_talks

[recaptcha_form]
Filed under:  Around FatDUX | Tags: fatdux, academia, award, ericreiss

35 Comments »

1. If you are facing problem with any kind of health related issue, then you are suggested to use Herbal Health Care Products that are 100% organic and don't comprise any side effects.

Comment by www.breakfast4health.org - 00:00 01.01.0001
  2. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Comment by jocuri de colorat - 00:00 01.01.0001
  3. thanks for share fadux

Comment by jocuri 3d - 00:00 01.01.0001
  4. La ragione popolarità di ristorante milano è che essi presentano i pasti nel modo più fantasioso e creativo possibile. Ogni piatto è come un'opera d'arte per chef italiani. Sono gli unici ristoranti che producono le pizze da 20 pollici, che hanno respirato varie verdure diverse, frutti di mare, le spezie e carni che non si sarebbe nemmeno pensare di combinare. http://www.ristorante.milano.it

Comment by ristorante milano - 00:00 01.01.0001
  5. The PSW program in Ontario emphasises the students to have a complete grip on various legal works like maintaining and performing the corporate documents, real estate documents, filing and assisting in drafting the documents along with judges and lawyers and many other legal works that need strong scrutiny of skilled person.

Comment by PSW program in Ontario - 00:00 01.01.0001
  6. The sprawling US Medicare system takes into consideration the growing needs of home health care services in the nation.

Comment by www.moreabouthealth.org - 00:00 01.01.0001
  7. Health education is the process by which we learn about our health and more specially, how to improve our health.

Comment by www.trilliumhealthcenter.org - 00:00 01.01.0001
  8. People used to take Boresha Coffee because it's tasty. However, you should know that this is not only a mere means of getting taste but it can strengthen your immunity as well.

Comment by www.health-matrix.org - 00:00 01.01.0001
  9. Performance health coaches can take you from flaunting a spare tire around your midsection to being sexy and toned fast. Learn the top reasons to use them.

Comment by www.healthequation.org - 00:00 01.01.0001
  10. All evening extensive . hip-hop participant

Comment by Nike Tn - 00:00 01.01.0001
  11. I can share this: my favorite recipe for a Manhattan is 1 part Martini Rosso, 2 parts rye whiskey (or Canadian if genuine rye is not available), plus a dash of Angostura bitters.

The Savoy Cocktail Book by Harry Craddock (1930) suggests that the "perfect" Manhattan is 1 part sweet vermouth, 1 part dry vermouth, 1 part rye, plus a dash of bitters.

The Adaptive Path folks in San Francisco, who also claim the Manhattan to be their favorite tipple, swear by bourbon rather than rye. (I have this from both Jesse James Garrett and Peter Merholz)

Well...as two of the world's foremost experts on user experience, who am I to quarrel with JJG and Peterme?

Comment by Eric Reiss - 01:24 26.03.2009
  12. I think there is going to be some drinking involved as well and some secret recipes for a Manhattan, but I don't have all the details and I'm not sure Eric can share. Business is business, after all.

Comment by Beats by Dre - 09:32 13.01.2013
  13. Several buses are available near J Gateway along with shopping centers and restaurants. J Gateway is also near to Jurong Lake Park and The Japanese Garden. Entertainment for your loved ones and friends is therefore at your fingertips with the full condo facilities as well as the amenities near J Gateway.
    Thx

Comment by J Gateway - 04:32 16.05.2013
  14. Coral Edge Residences is also near elite schools such as Mee Toh School, Nan Chiau Primary School, Nan Chiau High School.
    Many schools are around you.

Comment by Coral Edge EC - 14:13 02.06.2013
  15. DUO Residences is a new and upcoming condominium located in the Bugis area, right next to Bugis MRT. It is within a short drive to Little India, Orchard and city area. With expected completion in mid 2017, it comprises of 660 units of prime residences, 21 storeys of Grade A Offices, a five-star and close to 80,000 square feet of retail space.

Comment by DUO Residences - 09:36 06.06.2013
  16. I'll be using your recipe tomorrow night. I don't have wood chips so I will add a couple of sprinkles of liquid smoke. Can't wait to try it, thanks for the recipe!

Comment by estate planning - 13:55 10.06.2013
  17. The condo’s facilities provide full family entertainment needs for your family and loved ones. Indulge in a serene and tranquil lifestyle right in the heart of Sengkang.

Comment by Sengkang EC - 06:44 18.06.2013
  18. Great Post. I have not been visiting the site recently. Took a visit again and there were some great comments on the site. Excellent post.
    Keep up the good work.

Comment by Lush Acres - 06:47 18.06.2013
  19. A wonderful and unique lifestyle awaits you. Please see Former Tai Keng Court project details and units available for more information.

Comment by Tai Keng court Condo - 03:35 04.07.2013
  20. The Savoy Cocktail Book by Harry Craddock (1930) suggests that the "perfect" Manhattan is 1 part sweet vermouth, 1 part dry vermouth, 1 part rye, plus a dash of bitters

Comment by kafa topu - 13:00 20.07.2013
  21. Several buses are available near J Gateway along with shopping centers and restaurants. J Gateway is also near to Jurong Lake Park and The Japanese Garden.

Comment by ateş ve su buz devri - 13:02 20.07.2013
  22. great eco site. it is always good to check it out

Comment by ecopolitan ec - 13:05 10.09.2013
  23. great home by the sea. do not miss

Comment by vue 8 residence - 09:55 11.09.2013
  24. Even more, there are legal provisions which cannot be voided. Why should it be a problem for online 'correspondancy'

Comment by Brick Harbor Code - 14:30 02.10.2013
  25. great inflora condo site. worth bookmarking.

Comment by inflora - 07:14 09.10.2013
  26. great home by the sea

Comment by sea horizon - 11:45 09.10.2013
  27. Great blog and I love what you have to say and I think I will tweet this out to my friends so they can check it out as well. I like what you have to say

Comment by the rise @ oxley - 12:34 02.05.2014
  28. Thanks for sharing nice information with us.

Comment by Bar Brothers system Review - 14:02 03.09.2015
  29. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate

Comment by Diabetes Destroyer Andrews - 21:33 10.09.2015

30. The must complete 12-week calisthenic plan available, to help you change the body and brain faster

Comment by Bar Brothers System - 13:53 14.09.2015
  31. This program enables you to become an in-demand voice over artist with ease. ranging from the plain old auditions to your own marketing efforts.
    The latter shows you what you need to do to be able to ask, and receive

Comment by vo genesis review - 15:18 17.12.2015
  32. shows you how to set up your

Comment by the VO Genesis - 12:29 22.12.2015
  33. HI

Comment by http://diabetesdefeatedreview.com - 17:39 23.12.2015
  34. I never knew that I could make use of my voice to find another form of success in my desperate times. But VOGenesis pulled me out of the quicksand of
    unemployment and now I find that word of my good service has spread and I landed more gigs and slots.

Comment by VO Genesis - 12:25 26.12.2015
  35. is the only powerful, completely natural, 100% proven and effective method that empowers you to treat even the most severe cases of Alzheimer’s and other memory related conditions and gives your life back.