Our specialty is user experience – UX for short. UX represents the sum of interactions - a line of touchpoints. Our task is to design and choreograph these touchpoints so they provide you and your brand with the greatest possible value by creating happy customers, clients, and users.
From strategy to execution in three simple stages:
See how we do it >
We don’t have simple, off-the-shelf solutions. But we do have a proven process that produces solid, measurable results so we:
- create synergy with your other business activities
- generate measurable value for your organization
- build your brand
You can roughly divide our services into three project phases: discover, design, and deploy
…don’t stop reading now. Things are about to get interesting!
Would you buy a pair of shoes before you knew how big your feet were? Of course not! “Discover” means researching the problem and defining a strategic concept that addresses the issues at hand. Here are some of our services:
Ethnographic research – seeing customers in their own environment. You get an honest, unbiased picture of target markets based on professional, impartial interviews, surveys, and site visits.
– examining the customer journey as it relates to your brand. You get the information you need to identify and fix crucial service problems that are harming both your image and sales.
– for social media, the web, market communications, biz dev, and beyond. You get good ideas and solid recommendations outlined in short, no-nonsense reports.
Workshops and brainstorming
– of all kinds, at any level within your organization. You get direct access to top industry professionals to address key issues. Our expertise covers everything from social media to business process reengineering.
Expert usability reviews
– so your web redesign addresses real issues, not just personal opinion. You get knowledge-based reports that give you actionable recommendations from industry pros.
We interpret “design” in the broadest possible way. “Design” can certainly be visual. But when it comes to interactive media, function is even more important. And in service-design terms, it means choreographing customer touchpoints to improve workflow and increase satisfaction. Here are some of our services:
– of websites, apps, brochures, logos, corporate stationery. You get graphic art that reflects the personality of your company, the essence of your strategy, and the needs of those who see it.
– defining communications needs across several media. You get roadmaps and recommendations so your message is focused, relevant, and always up-to-date.
– organizing content so it can be found and used. You get detailed sitemaps, flows, wireframes, and the other blueprints necessary to guide both visual designers and programmers so your project is completed on time and on budget.
Advertising and PR
– creating awareness and interest in your ideas, products, and services. You get creative concepts and and messaging that produce measurable results.
This is where we bring it all together – from online programming to offline print production. Here are some of our services:
– creating high-quality words, images, and sounds for your site, app, or brochure. You get truly “responsive content” that provides superior messaging that can be repurposed across multiple media.
Social media development
– building and maintaining your presence in the social sphere. You get first-class community management so you can take full advantage of the public dialog regarding your company and brand on Twitter, Facebook, blogs, etc.
Web analytics and SEO
– making sure that customers find your site and find what they need. You get true analysis, not just a list of statistics. And you get precise recommendations as to how things can be improved.
– keeping everything running smoothly. You get expert managers who know when to twist arms and kick butt. Online status reports keep you up-to-date with the latest developments, action items, and deadlines.
– making sure things work as they should. You get real feedback from real users so you can make informed design decisions that improve the effectivity of your website, app, or product design.
Don’t see what you need? Talk to your local FatDUX office
and let us tailor our services to your needs.